Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gelong?


                                                Life as an ordain.
It’s astonishing to be see the one who prefer their live as ordain. I wish I am what they are because they are really doing a merit task for every single minute. I know many of us blame about their deed when they commit mischievous deed which is really a minor. Never assume that they are perfect, as no one is perfect, so they do. Their commitment and endeavor toward attending the happiness of all sentient being in the world is what I actually appreciate from my bottom of heart and I do respect their deed. They understand, everything is illusory and temporary. Hence they say happiness in the world is temporary and ultimately illusory. In fact the happiness is the main cause in plunging in the ocean of anguish. Therefore what we could conclude is that impermanence and empty is the nature of all phenomenon.
Our way of life is opposite to their way of life. But one thing we have with us that we could do is way of thinking and deed. If we can at least avoid no good thought, it’s more than sufficient and that will almost equal to what we called merit thought. Now I pray, let the sun shine in every nook and corner of world and remove the darkness that has covered once hearts and souls.

1 comment:

  1. I congratulate all the gelong for praying for welfare of sentient being.

    ReplyDelete