Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Work done for them


                               Work done for them and has time for disturbance.
During his college life, he could witness the friends called work done for them and has time for disturbance. He explains me about that event without wise and compassion words because they don’t deserve it.  What you think that in what way he has explained me?  Definitely what you assumed about his explanation to me is heading in right direction unless you have no positive assumption in this regards. You would realize the correctness of you assumption when I write few of his explanations to me.
The time for study in college started at 8:00 pm sometime but to my friend it’s not. Their time is around mid night when everybody is snoring. Instead of studying in this hour they are busy polluting the noise, if not playing something in corridor that disturbs someone.
Above is what he told me when he is in college life. Now, knowing the scenario of my friend’s college life, I develop feeling on that event.  I wonder if those guys are one without parent that has no experience of receiving advice in their life time. Not really because there cannot be guys without parent but there may one or two. Those one or two are behaving good as he said. What we should conclude about these guy. Are they hooliganisms? May be but not exactly.  May be as you know their behavior. Not exactly because they are never caught by authority. It’s better treated them as silence hooliganism. 
I am happy; the environment of college in my college is totally different from my friend’s college in term of environment.

Story told by my friend about when he was in college 

No comments:

Post a Comment