Saturday, March 9, 2013

short moment.

Irritating moment. Friends are meant for help not for counting the number of friends for pressure with mind, I have many friends and letting other to know you are sociable. “Friend in need is friend in deed”. Every one of my friend knows that I am no good. I assume my friend thought as I act peculiarly in front of them without any hesitation be it good or bad deed that he or she may hurt. I speak whatever comes in my mouth. The word I speak is the word which come first. There is no priority of words from my mouth which to go first depending on good or bad. Remember this is the habit of childhood days. Now I am no more who I was in childhood days. I am grown up and know what is good and bad. When someone ask someone to help someone, someone turn deaf ear to someone and moment will be irritating to someone

No comments:

Post a Comment