Wednesday, May 1, 2013

24th April, 2013

Reflection of 24th April , 2013. It was 5:00 in the evening and I was eager to know the result of votes for National Councils of the 20 dzongkhag , particularly the Samdrup Jongkhar dzongkhag.

 I opened the kuenselonline website and automatically the candidate of every dzongkhag was displaying but there wasn’t result of votes. After waiting and reloading the website, few dzongkhag results were displayed. I login to twitter and found that for Samdrup Jongkhar, Jigme Wangchuk has reelected as National Council. I was astonished for his success for second time and without delaying my time I looked on the home page of kuenselonline to see the results of votes. He has secured more than 5000. More than 2000 and 1000 for other two candidates respectively.

 Including my dzongkhang, there were 6 formor NC get elected. NCs reelecting for second time took my mind away from my mind home to realization parlor. The merit job they contributed in 1st five year of their tenure to people of country and their respective dzongkhag provide the path to reelected. I wish all the elected NC to have wonderful and have successful tenure.

No comments:

Post a Comment