Monday, July 22, 2013

Semester are like running stream.

                                        Semester too short for me.
Completing 8 semesters in Engineering College is too long for most of the people. The 19th July, 2011 was the first day, I reported to college to pursued Electronic and communication engineering program. I was dreaming about when I will reached 8th semesters (final year), when I saw final year students. Thinking again and again let my mind to expose in tension world. The mind in tension world get out of tension world when the Introductory night and Tag night was organized. It was nights that forget every tension. As time passed by the tension of going through 8 semesters fade and become vivid in my mind.

Now I am in fifth semester without any memory of how 4 semesters has been passed. For me semester appears to be short as summer lightning. The busy semester made semester too short. The week appears for me as day when tight schedule was present. Indeed semester was short for me. A days making weeks, weeks making month, few months ultimately making a semester was unnoticeable for busy Jigme Zangpo.

When I think of few semesters left for graduating, I am absolutely excited but on the other hand graduating with knowledge that is baseless that contribute nothing to society and help nothing to self, I feel so sorry and sad. However I am still not late to built the base that withstand the pressures of society benefit and self too in near future. The almost 4 semester I have willed more than enough for preparing my Engineering base quality a firm and good that will trust by society, if not by world. let me have trust on my capacity and will work upon building the base a firm.





No comments:

Post a Comment