Saturday, March 29, 2014

My first class for GIS, Remote Sensing and Artificial Intelligence (research).

Remote sensing is the use of data collected by precision instruments such as cameras, probes and sensors that are not being operated directly by a technician in the field. And GIS stands for Geographic Information System and it is a computer-based mapping tool that allows users to manipulate large sets of data as layers or themes.
With above definition a Research guide the Research Scientist in National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Sheri.Arun P.V who is currently at College of Science and Technology as a Lecturer familiarize about the topic. It was really an inspiring and interesting introduction. It became more interesting when Distinguish Scientist crake an intelligence joke which has deep meaning. I will have no regret for attaining his class. I will say, I remember his class hours even though it pass many years after 20 years.

I have not yet decided my topic for remote sensing and GIS research. Exploring the content of the remote sensing and GIS, I will choose the appropriate topic which will correlate my class learning with research. 

Updating of Research work will post every time I carry my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment