Saturday, September 13, 2014

My roommate in Spain.

Loneliness can be of emotional loneliness and physical loneliness. Physical loneliness can be cured if we have friends and even an emotional loneliness will cure to some extent. My loneliness in Spain was cure after I got friends.
Mr. Patrik

Now, I will introduce my new friends that I got after reaching Spain. They aren’t Spanish. They are from different country like me and here as an international student. They are my roommate.  
We are of four in flat. Two from Italy, they are Italian and one from Slovakia, he is Slovakian. Let me first introduce Slovakian. He is none other than a good looking guy known by name Patrik Vepr Filipek. He is here for exchange program. He is going to study Master in Mechanical Engineering. To talk about him. I just say he is good. He has a sense of friendliness and of course sociability. I just love his personality.
Mr.Pierpaolo Loddo

My second friend who is going to be my roommate is Pierpaolo Loddo. He is from Italy, 2010 world cup champion country. He is also the exchange program student going to study Master in Mechanical Engineering. Pierpaolo is a nice guy who always search a solution to help other. In short he is supportive and friendliness.
Mr.Gain Nicola

Gain Nicola Carboni is the third friend who is going to be my roommate. He is Italian. He let three of us to laugh frequently. He scare us sometime by shouting. But remember he is good guy possess friendliness. All my roommate are friendliness. I am happy to be their friend and have them as my friends.

I believe in cycle of karma and we are together here because of previous fate. Thank you god for three precious friends.  
Dinner time 

Trying to Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment