Friday, September 19, 2014

Rinzin Khando, A wonderful friend.

From Left: Rinzin Dorji (My Friend), Jigme zangpo.
Somebody has rightly said “Friendship is the divine feeling or relationship between friends”. Friendship should be maintained with care after it is built ultimately. It would difficult to live without a friends and real friendship will bring a great assistance in one’s life.

Rinzin Khando which otherwise known as as Rinzin Dorji was one of my best friend. I describe my friend a trustworthy. He is friendliness with any other friends. I personally like him.
He was my friend since July, 2011. We meet in College of Science and technology and we take same course, Electronics and Communication Engineering. We become a good friends within a due course of time. A year pass by, the bond of our friendship grew stronger and stronger. Where ever we go and where ever we stay when we were in college, we were always together. Going to Karpandi (Phutsholing, Bhutan) Gonpa and enjoying our journey together was the memory I would remember throughout my life. Always going to mess together with making loud noise is another memory adding on the list of memory of friendship. Among all memory, we have one memory to be remembered. The music we played and the song we sung after our class and every hour whenever we have free period. It was an enjoyable moment with my friend. We enjoy our friendship for three years and we would have enjoy again one more year but unfortunately we were separated.

I am here in Mondragon University, Spain but my friend is in College of science and Technology, Bhutan. Even though we are far apart but I have in my mind “out of sight is not out of mind”. Togetherness with you, shall be my best memory captured in my heart and soul. Goodness you shown to me shall never out of my mind. For your love and care for me, I have my love and care to you in return.

I have a longing prayer that we will always a wonderful friends. I realize friendship is undoubtedly a heavenly things. Life shall be clourless and slow without a friends. Good friends are always a precious gift.

My love and care is always with you. I am missing your meaningful company and will be missing your company throughout my life.
Source:google.com/image

No comments:

Post a Comment