Saturday, February 21, 2015

Is eating Meat same as eating vegetables?

 My friends (European) are insisting me, eating meat is same as eating vegetables. They are justifying their statement by meat they eat is from living animals and vegetables is also from living vegetable. In bottom line both meat and vegetables are from living. I am little bit confused with their question but still I can’t eat meat. I am going to be vegetarian. A month has been passed I turn to vegetarian. Becoming vegetarian was my dream. I had converted to vegetarian in the year 2011 to 2012 but unfortunately I broke my promise. Now I promise to be vegetarian throughout my life. This is simple sympathy I shall offer to my past parents.

Now, I am in need of justification that support eating meat is not same as eating vegetables. I would happy if you could give me the good justification so that I can explain them.


source:google

source:google

No comments:

Post a Comment