Friday, March 13, 2015

Tashi Delek and My warm wishes to National team (football) for second Leg.

Team Bhutan. source:Bhutan National Football Team (Facebook page)
In the month of February, from the news report (BBS and Kuensel) I read, Bhutan will participate in world cup preliminary qualifying match. I was excite to watch the match. Few days after that news, drawn fixture with Bhutan versus Sri Lanka was published. I was more excite after the fixture. Counting the days, finally the match day come. It was on 12th March, 2015, Bhutan played in Colombo against Sri Lanka. I had class till 9:45am (Spain, +5 GMT) and match was due to play at 10:30 am (3:00 pm local time of Sri Lanka). I settled down to watched. The game started and I felt chill within my mind. I pray for the success to Team Bhutan. A half time bought with Nil for both Team. I was happy, Team Bhutan dominate Sri Lanka in the first half.

And second half started with more possession of ball for Sri Lanka. Any way, scoring is more important than having more possession of ball. Team Bhutan defense quit brilliantly. At, last 10 minutes (84 minutes), jersey number 16, Midfielder so called Tshering Dorji, 20 year boy found the space and kick ball inside the net. A goal for Bhutan. Beside Tshering Dorji, credit goes to jersey number 7, Checho Gyeltshen for his brilliant assist and play. And of course all the boys (player).


Now, second Leg will be play in Bhutan, national stradium Changlimithang. I wish Team Bhutan to continue with the same spirit. I wish good luck to Team Bhutan. History was already made in Colombo, Sri Lanka by wining first ever world qualifying match. Wining in home would bring more smile to Bhutanese and add one more chapter to already made history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment