Sunday, March 15, 2015

Once in a blue moon, the Glimpse of Barca (Barcelona) match.

 




I had a dream of watching Messi, the world four time best footballer winner playing football. The 27th match of Liga BBVA, (Spanish division A leage), FCBarcelona had to play with SD Eibar FC (Football Club) home. SD Eibar FC is near my university. It is 45 minutes by bus to reach there. I tried to book ticket online many time. I was failed all the time. My dream of watching Leo Messi playing football was about to shattered. Fortunately, my friend Irune who is from Eibar could brought tickets for me and Ramon. Thank you Irune for everything. Thank you Ramon for the information about ticket. I got ticket on Friday, 13th March 2015. “Messi, I am coming to watch your play this Saturday” was the status I updated in my facebook account.

The match was to play at 1800 hours (+1 GMT) 14th March 2015. We had a plan to go Eibar at 1230 hours so that we can visit Eibar city and witnessed every events of match. Irune served us lunch. Thank you Irune for your kind hospitably.

We waited for the arrival of FCB bus. They arrived Ipurua stadium of Eibar FC at 1630 hours. We entered Ipurua stadium at 1700 hours. Wow, both teams member were warming up. Among them were the Messi, Neymar and Suarez. I was on the top of the world as I saw them.


The different feeling which I can’t express in words as I was clicking Messi and recording short video clips of him. Barca played very well with 2 goal by Messi. I record video of both goal by Messi. I won’t narrate about match. Below are the photos I captured during the match and few short videos.
Messi
Infront of Ipurua Stadium

Barca bus arriving to Ipurua Stadium

View of  Ipurua ground
with Irune's friends.







Lunch, served by friend, Irune
                                 
With Irune




No comments:

Post a Comment