Sunday, March 8, 2015

Villagers with mobile is more fun.


You will understand what I refer to funny if you read it. I say villagers with mobile is fun not because they can’t operate mobile as they are illiterate. Funnier will find in the following lines.
My village was recently connect with mobile service. All villagers own simple mobile (black and white) and few with mobile having advance facilities. They own mobile thinking they can communicate with their relatives in other places of the country. To my surprises, few villagers were victimized by student by calling to their number.

Students take advantages of villagers as they don’t know who is calling and how to save the received number that threaten them to track. In one instance, villager was called by student. Student made as a BBS host. He asked villager to sing a song as that program is live calling and singing show. The villager sang seriously but on the other side of one making fun was having uncontrollable laugh.   

Again another funny incident to caller (student) but serious incident to call receiver (villager). I say it was a tragic fun. Student called villager by making as their daughter (pitch of voice changed similar to their daughter). In the conversation, the student told she was pregnant. Parent were worried. They couldn’t recognized that voice. They considered it was true. Only after few week, they know it was somebody making artificial voice of their daughter.  


I will stop with above two incidents of my villagers making fun by children of my village. There are many stories regarding phone call. What you think of that tragic fun? Is same incident happened in your village? I think children are wrong to do that. After all they are all our parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment