Sunday, September 27, 2015

Four-time Ballon d'Or injured.

I know you will return soon with very strong and mighty. I am waiting for your return soon. I won’t watch Barcelona match instead I will pray for your recovery. 
                      
I was extremely sad to learn that Barcelona and Argentina star Lionel Messi was seriously injured on Saturday laliga league match against Las Palmas. Because of his torn knee ligament it was confirm that he will miss 7-8 weeks, which mean almost 2 months according to twitter tweeted by club. It was indeed a huge loss to Barcelona without star forward Lionel Messi for at least 2 months. Missing 2 months will force Messi to miss the El-Clasico, the biggest match of Laliga league which fall on end of the November, 2015.


I can’t do anything to help you to recover soon but I have for you is the deepest prayer from my bottom of heart for sooner recovery. May god know the argent need of you at Barcelona and blessed you for sooner recovery. May the prayers of your millions fans of globe will help you to recover soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment