Monday, September 14, 2015

The dark side of love and Will she be mine?

 Sitting on the balcony and thinking endlessly about the only lady after I felt on her was my daily schedule. Will she be mine one day? Will she understand my feelings? The questions aroused in my mind. I want to let her know about my affection. My affection to her is not just simply for pleasure but to value the real meaning of love. What if you think beyond what human think and know what another person think about. I am certain that you will amaze to know what I think for you. The very good intention for offering my affection and running after you despite you try to neglect. Oh! My triple gem and a root teacher, could you please let her know my true feelings. I love her truly.

After more than a month, I got a day where I was extremely happy for 1000 reasons. Thank you for your time and understanding. As I heard your sweat voice over the phone call it gave me an immense pleasure and happiness. Thank you.

Your fine pretty is just enough to steal my little heart. I admire your beauty and everything. As I love you unconditionally despite you don’t value it, I sometime think is that something to do with fate. Yeah, I do believe in fate. I am sorry if you don’t believe in fate.

There will be many good-looking guys or a wealthiest guys who will love you but remember I will be the one who will love you till my last breath despite of any tough circumstances.

I got many thing to write but due to limited vocabulary it is very difficult express what I actually think. I would happy if you could listen my feelings face to face one day.

Thank you for your time. Do you have any words? Hope to hear from you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment