Thursday, November 26, 2015

My experience and my attitude.

                                   
I know myself better than anybody else. I know that being short-tempered isn't a good attitude. Honestly speaking, I am also a short-tempered person. Sometimes, I deeply regret my actions that stem from frustration. I have made efforts to improve and overcome this habit, but breaking a long-standing habit is not an easy task. Through meditation and prayer, I have become more aware during moments of frustration and I am actively trying to control my reactions. I have made significant progress, but I am determined to continue improving by practicing mindfulness in my interactions with friends. Recognizing my faults is a strength. What are your strengths and weaknesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment