Thursday, November 26, 2015

One semester to go.

                                 
This is me, writing exam. Thank you brother Gom Dorji for the picture.
My end-semester exams for semester 7 of Electronics and Communication Engineering concluded today (26/11/2015). I am not confident enough to say that I will pass all the modules until the results are declared. I have doubts regarding two modules: Radio Frequency and Microwave Engineering, and VLSI (Very Large Scale Integrated Circuit), whether I will manage to score above 50.
Hopefully, I am expecting to get slightly more than 50. With the end of the semester exams, my mind feels completely free, and I feel relieved as if I have stepped out of a poorly ventilated house.
Now, I have one semester left, the final semester (8th semester). Before the semester begins, I need to complete 41 days of on-the-job training (OJT). Fortunately, I have been placed at the college itself, and I will be working under the ICT department of CST.
Going off-topic, it has been over a month since I last updated my blog. I realize that I am becoming lazy. Usually, I update my blog with updates on what I am doing. Let me get back to my regular routine and write about my daily activities on my blog to keep it alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment