Saturday, September 14, 2013

Writing isn't an easy task for me.

                     
www.google.com
Glancing at four corner of walls in my room and thinking about what to write, when I think of writing something is the kicking off of my writing. The topic I get to write after I recollect my past event but the destruction comes along. With no good structure of sentences and limited vocabulary always pull me back as I tried to go forwarding. Planning the sequence of writing within my mind before I start to writes and those planned get unutilized when I couldn’t write as I planned.

What could be the evidence of me being backward in writing? I realize the society of the pre-primary schooling and lower secondary schooling would be a factor in destructing me in writing. When I say the pre-primary and lower secondary schooling I can’t include the factor like how teachers taught to students. Teacher performed in best possible ways as I could remembered. It is me who stay as if I know everything than teacher. Our hard work determines the shaping of our writing skills. Now only I could say is “I am regretting as I couldn’t do my part, when I was in lower classes”. But I can say I am neither late nor fast. I have a time to enhance the quality of my writing. Reading a books and writing could be the techniques that will help me.
 
www.google.com
Writing is relevant as it conveys message. The broadcasting of something, telling of anything and  many other that has no written form has no charm after it pass few days or when its memory vanished  but in written form of anything will remain the same charm if not more than before. We preserved the article that we write and read after decade, still your memory will be fresh and you will have many complement on that article which describe your situation at that time. I can simply say that writing will rewind our times of past. It is always good to reflect our past situation by writing. I regret for not having my writing when I was in lower classes. In deed I had written articles but I couldn’t preserve as I didn’t realized in those days how the writing rewind our time of past. Now let me keep on writing what so ever my writing is. Let me rewind my past by going through my writing of past in near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment