Saturday, March 8, 2014

Let your soul rest in peace. we mourn for their lost

                         

Death is certain but only uncertain is when and where we will die. It was in deed touching and helpless news that make me to feel sorrow in my mind when I heard of passing away of their soul. For their good deed for good purpose will help them to attain the nirvana. They were digging a soil to make stupa under the roof of cave. Unfortunately they were buried under soil when roof of cave they were digging in collapsed. Let me offer my deepest prayer with great dedication to both of you to let your soul rest in peace and ultimately to born in the marvelous land of Dewachen.
We are helpless in bringing you two back on the earth. I salute to you for your good deed at last moment of your life. The turn will comes to everyone to follow the path of death.

Once again I pray both of you to born in the marvelous land Dewachen.


No comments:

Post a Comment