Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Leaving to the Royal Palace of Madrid seek Thankfulness.

Under the Interweave Project, I am leaving to the Royal Palace of Madrid within short period of time particularly the Basque country. The university, Mondragon unibertsitatea is where I will be spending my 10 months undergraduate mobility.
Let me extend my heartfelt gratitude to one who supports me during the process in applying. Firstly, to the International Coordinate Mr. Roshan Chhetri, Faculty of Electrical Department (College of science and Technology) who had guide me throughout the process of applying. HoD, Electronics & Communication Engineering Department, Madam Karma Kelzang Eudon (Madam KK) and Dr. Kazuhiro Muramatsu, Senior Lecture in Electronics & Communication Engineering Department. Madam KK inspired me to apply by giving full support. She helps me whenever I was having problem. Let me say Thank You Madam for your generous supports. Dr. Kazu helps me in scanning document whenever I ask him. In deed he was there every time I was in need of his supports. I say Thank You sir for your time. To all, who support me directly and indirectly are equally helpful and I offer my thankfulness.
I am also thanking to the Interweave Project for providing me with such opportunity. I am sure it will be my life time opportunity. I may have time but I may not have support. I may have support but I may not have time. Once again thank you very much Interweave Project for this wonderful opportunity.
My dream of visiting third country is finally realizing. I will enjoy my stay in Royal Palace of Madrid with productive outcome.
I will write more about my feeling when I am in Royal Palace of Madrid within a short period of time.
Interweave logo, Scholarship offer by them.
Basque Country Location (Spain)



No comments:

Post a Comment