Monday, October 20, 2014

Extranjeros Espana.


Extranjeros Espana mean a Spanish words which mean Spain foreigners. It is something like permit card that we are allowed to stay here. No sooner did we arrived here we have to proceed for Extranjeros Espana. I applied for Extranjeros Espana on 10th, September, 2014.
The procedure for applying.
First, I went to Foreign office in San Sebastain (Basque Country, Spain). The document required are;
     1. The passport (all page photo copy),
     2. Visa,
     3. Demonstration of financial resources to show that you can live (example bank statement),
      4. Health Insurance,
      5. Student card.
After submitting documents they verified my documents and gave me a paper that contain my data.
It is not over there. I have to go to Police station. It is also in San Sebantain (Basque country, Spain). I submitted the documents along with the filled form given from Foreign office. They asked me to pay the fee for Residence Visa. We have to go personally to the bank and pay it. As soon as I paid in the bank, I rushed to the Police station. I might be late because it get close at 1 pm (Spanish Standard Time).
Fringe print was taken and they asked me to come after 40 days along with receipt (money receipt from bank) and document they gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment