Monday, April 20, 2015

I am already fallen

It was a strange occurrence,
Yet it has already happened.
Hard to believe,
Hard to explain.

You possess nothing extraordinary,
Yet you stole my lonely heart.
You didn't utter a word,
Yet your rare spoken words were enough to captivate me.

The more I think of you,
The more your gentle words resurface.
Feelings for you grow stronger,
And I contemplate confessing someday.

Don't be surprised by the intensity of my emotions,
They are genuine and true.
Emanating from the depths of my heart,
These feelings are my heart's voice.

I know, I adore you,
I also know, it's too soon to say.
I'm sorry, I can't hide the truth,
I hope you will understand.

Perhaps you may never read these words,
I don't expect you to.
I'm simply expressing my feelings,
To liberate myself.

I am finally free.

No comments:

Post a Comment