Saturday, November 10, 2018

Life is easy

I was taking life too easily when people take it so seriously. I was not afraid of death when people were scared of the word death. I was not talking about my future when someone talked about the future, day and night. I was happy to have nothing when someone with buildings and cars is unhappy. I was enjoying my free time with my duty when someone with no work was always busy. But our situation changed my mind drastically. Do you want to know the situation that changed my mind? If no, then do read further. If so, follow along with me. I will narrate the story of how the situation changed my mind drastically.
 
One morning, when I was returning from fishing, I met with a ghost and had a conversation for a while. It was a meaningful conversation with a ghost. Many people don't believe in the existence of ghosts. But I saw a ghost with two eyes, and I even talked with a ghost. Actually, the ghost was not ghosted. He was a human being like us. He advised me, which I can't forget in my life. You are not believing me when I say I saw and had a conversation with a ghost. You will never believe it because you don't trust yourself. OK, I am not going to narrate the story. Go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment