Tuesday, September 30, 2014

“Hit by arrow” news is alarming.

Bow and arrow, Source: google image.




  The news of people being hit by arrow is alarming every now and then when special occasion come in Bhutan. Within a week, three case were being reported. One on 22nd September in Mongar. (News within the Update of Lunana case dated 25th September, Click here for detail news.), second on 23rd in Lunana (Gasa District), Click here for detail news. and third on 29th September in Wangdi Phodrang, Click here for detail news.. Among three case, Lunana case (Gasa District) was the serious. Even a chopper was provided to lift the injured man by arrow hit. Thank god, as PDP pledged a Cooper to recruit for emergency case and people are clamming their right. But then seriousness should look into. When somebody hit with arrow has provide chopper to reach hospital doesn’t mean all arrow hit victim will not able to access the privilege.
Now couple of question is arising in my mind: Why people are hit with arrow? How people are hit with arrow? I don’t think people hit with arrow easily. The shooter should take care of his shoot and observer should also take care of his position, where he is staying to watch. I interpret, shooter might be drunk or observer might be drunk. But I don’t think my interpretation is right when I conclude the shooter is bad shooter of all time.
I too play traditional archery game in the crowd. Haha… guess I am going to say something good about me but I have to say the truth. My arrows never go beyond the boundary of target (Bacho). There will be an audience as usual. Instead of frightening audience, they are happy with my arrow erecting strongly on the target. What I mean to say here is that bad archer are the one who make audience to hit and chopper lift necessary.
If all archer are bad archer, frequently hitting audience with arrow, then we need to think over who can participate in playing archery game. There will be no selection as such but bad archer know himself, he is bad archer. He should feel guilty himself and avoid playing.

I am keen interest in playing traditional archery and will be always playing cautiously without let chopper to lift arrow hit people to hospital. Let me pray to have safe traditional archery game whenever it is being played and no scene of arrow hitting people. God Bless every archer and observer.
Arrows: Source: Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment