Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Nostalgia in Spain.

                            
Pose near university
Mondragon University.

It was 16:00 hours when I reached in Spain (Mondragon University, MU) on 1st of September. Miss Adrune, the international coordinator of Interweave project provide me with the guide to guide me to reach to my residence. They were two female students of MU. They took me to my residence and informed me everything present in the room: How to use the things that present in the room? Where is toilet? Where is bathroom? Where is sitting room? How to cook anything? with their limited words in English.  
I was all alone in the room as three roommates, one from Slovakia and two from Italy are yet to come on 3rd and 4th of September respectively. My friends from Bhutan and Nepal were in different domicile. The deepest sorrow of being alone in Spain after coming all the way from Asia (Bhutan) was something I can describe as “My Nostalgia in Spain”. The tension over tension is flowing with non-stop. The language which I speak is what they don’t understand and the language which they speak is what I don’t understand, eventually a huge language barrier is being created. The food they take is what I feel like tasteless and food which I used to take is where I couldn’t find here. My nostalgia in Spain become bit a sensation one when I badly miss my loving parents. No matter how the people of Spain are kind enough and showing the hospitability to me but it failed to replace the love and care that my parent give to me.
The situation over my mind is under control of “my nostalgia of Spain” but I still have deep faith to god almighty, my only root teacher (Tsa-Wai-Lam) and thanking parents. The day routine of praying when I gets up in the morning and going to bed in the evening shall be followed.

In the name of erasing the “my nostalgia of Spain” I decide to go to my friend domicile (Where Keshav from Nepal and Anup Thapa, friend from Bhutan stay). They were lucky enough as they got roommate from Spain. He is Joseba who is going to pursue master in Electrical Engineering. He help us. Thank you Joseba. You are my first Spainish friend I listed in my friend list after reaching here.

No comments:

Post a Comment