Monday, October 10, 2016

ལིས་བོན་ནས་(Lisbon)རྩོམ་

རང་སྡོད་ས་རོག་གི་ས་ལུ་།
རྒྱས་ས་ལྟེ་བ་ལིས་བོན་ནང་།
སེམས་དགའ་བས་ཧིང་ལས་རང་།
ས་ཞིང་ཁམས་བཟུམ་སྦེ་སྨོ་།
 

I attempted to write a Dzongkha ballad, but things have not been easy. I couldn't come up with a good paragraph. I realized that the lack of Dzongkha lessons for a long time and the lack of consistent exposure to Dzongkha have contributed to the deterioration of my writing skills in Dzongkha. I need to improve my Dzongkha writing, so I plan to write Dzongkha articles and read Dzongkha for my own benefit. I enjoy writing in Dzongkha.

Do you have any suggestions for improvement? I have been unable to find any Dzongkha books online, which is a problem for me. If there were available materials, I could practice and even encourage many friends to practice Dzongkha as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment