Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Why I quit blogging ?

source:www.google.com
I write whatever comes to my mind. I don't care about the grammar of my articles. I need to express my thoughts on paper exactly as I think them.

Writing an article is one task that I enjoy because it helps me improve my writing and language skills. After writing, I need to upload the article on a blog website. However, this requires a strong internet connection; otherwise, uploading the article becomes impossible and time-consuming. The sole reason I maintain a blog is to use it as my diary. It will bring a huge smile to my face and also be a source of fun when I revisit it at the age of 60. My blog will take me back to my college days and all the stages of my life.

Although user-friendly social media platforms like Facebook make many things easier, I feel that blogging is still the best option for me. Therefore, I have decided to return to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment