Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Silent is best answer for everything.

                                       

The time demand the silent. Silent is smile and happiness. Many people will agree that silent is the best answer for anything. Sometime silent will not solve the problem.

Karma need little more patient. He gave up easily. He really need to build up the patient. Patient is good for relation with friends. I quote “Speak patiently and politely” I unquote. I remember my mother advised me with that statement in 2014. I still remembered her valuable words. Thank you ama la for your words. I always try to replica your deed where no one is hurt because of my deed.


I prefer to follow silent strategy but my mind say NO rather my mind asked to follow above quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment