Tuesday, May 22, 2018

A laptop to the teacher

I want to hear your opinion regarding the laptop to the teacher.
Our teachers deserve more than the laptop. We cannot please our grateful teacher by providing a laptop. If I am a teacher, I can’t digest what Ministry of education is doing. Why are they providing laptop only when the election is approaching? They should have done before 4 years.
Our teachers are gems of the country. Our teacher knows better than anyone. I don’t think providing laptop is political mileage. The ministry of education is providing with good intention. However, what if our government prioritize what is required. We are reading national news, where communities and primary school need a renovation. School children are struggling without proper shelter and toilet. Our government has to provide a basic need to all the school rather than wasting huge resources by providing laptops. I am not saying providing laptop is not a good idea. It is a good idea because our teacher can use for academics purpose but the time is not favorable. What we need at this time is to provide community and primary school the basic infrastructure.

I have immense respect for my guru, teachers. They are role model for me. My opinion is nothing to do with my respect for the teachers. My opinion is against Ministry of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment