Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Laliga History

I started watching football several years ago. Do you remember when you started watching and supporting your team?
The most successful team in this decade (or since 2006), is Barcelona. They won many trophies than any other team. Of course, Real Madrid has a history which they win a lot of trophies when our grand grand grand grandmother and father were baby. When Franco rules Spain, Real Madrid won trophies by unfair means. I am mentioning an example only.
Funny thing, I observed today is, fans say we have 33 laliga titles and 12 UCL titles. All the titles are won way back in the 1950s and 60s when you were not here in the world, not even your father or mother was not here in the world.
I am the man who enjoys the present, not the history. I am the man who enjoys the present not who chant the history. I am the man who enjoys the present moment not who defend with a history which I didn’t see.
I am the man who enjoys watching football but not just goals. I am the man who enjoys watching team game but not who are hunting individual glory. I am the man who enjoys watching a humble player, not the arrogant one.
If you don’t believe what I have written, then google it for each title, how each team has won when you are watching. I mean when we are watching and basically in our era.

No comments:

Post a Comment