Tuesday, October 24, 2017

First taste of Adventure time from PORTO visit, PORTUGAL. 2017 summer note.

From the thought of the flying cloud present you the first taste of adventure time from the Porto visit in 2017 during summer vacation. Porto is the second biggest city in Portugal, the western Europe.
For me, Porto seems to be beautiful city than Lisbon city. Everything I saw was the feast of my eyes. I really enjoyed the city sightseeing more than Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal. If you happen to visit Portugal, Porto should be in your first preference city to visit. Seeing by your own eyes will speak louder than what I can proof here.
Life is too short to waste by sitting in the corner of earth. I doesn't mean we have to go another part of planet. I mean we have to go around when time permit and situation are favorable. I always visit place with pleasure. I visit place not for counting how much places I visit but to relaxed my soul and mind. There are many place under our nose that we are due to visit. It is better we visit before it is too late.
I present you few photos from my adventure time in Porto. I will not put caption to any photos.

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1955.JPG

IMG_1896.JPG



IMG_1896.JPG


IMG_1890.JPG


IMG_2066.JPG


IMG_2041.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment