Tuesday, October 24, 2017

WATCHING CRISTIANO RONALDO PLAYING FOOTBALL IS WONDERFUL AS WATCHING MESSI'S PLAY.

I had an opportunity to watch world 4 time best player, CRISTIANO RONALDO, the Portuguese star.
It was sometime in spring 2017 when Portugal was taking on Hungary for 2018 world cup qualifier match. It was amazing to watch world best player playing football. I always dream to watch Leo Messi and CRISTIANO RONALDO playing football since I become the football fan. I am satisfied man as of now because I watched both Messi and Ronaldo playing football in Stadium. It was in 2015 sometime in May that I had an opportunity to watch Barcelona match in one of the Laliga league.
Watching on the screen of Television and going to stadium is different TASTE of feeling that I can't explain. The feelings while watching world best player playing on TV and in stadium is completely different. The pride of watching world best player both Messi and Ronaldo will be my best memory as a football fan.
Let me make it clear here that I am Messi fan. But I respect all footballers. That is why I went to watch Ronaldo match. I am not like plastic football fan who only praise their best player.
Here are some photos that captured while I went to Estadio da luz, the Benifica stadium. And I made video of CR7 scoring stunning free kick goal in front of own eyes. Here is the link from my instagram  CR7 folding back to his position.
And another link where CR7 scoring stunning free kick goal CR7 free kick goal


20170325_203348.jpg
I was here in Estadio da luz, the Benifica stadium.

20170325_205426.jpg
CR7 captured by my lens of camera. Capturing world star by my camera itself is amazing
20170325_192542.jpg
Opening Ceremony

20170324_183905.jpg
Ticket for the match 


No comments:

Post a Comment