Saturday, October 28, 2017

He was about to jump from the library building (from the 2nd floor) when a girl asked him to jump if he really loved her.

 It was in CST a few years ago. It is really funny that my friend attempted several times to jump from the 2nd floor library building just to show that he loved that girl as much as he did. I am not only good-looking but also in heart. I am proud that I saved his life by consoling him not to jump. Otherwise, he would already be in heaven or hell. I also find it amusing that she asked my friend to jump from the second floor to express her love. There are many ways she can ask my friend. I know he can do whatever she asks. That is what she knew about my friend and took advantage of it. I think she wants my friend to die so that she won't have one who calls even during meal and toilet time. My friend was an enthusiastic man who would never give up easily. 

That is not the end of the story. After a year, he forgot everything. He studied in Australia and then in Japan. He fell in love with an Australian girl. The strange thing the girl asked my friend was to jump from a ten-story building to demonstrate his bold love for her. Sadly, I was not with him to console and he jumped as the girl asked. May his soul be reborn in a peaceful place of dewachen. I will always remember you as my friend. My only prayer to your departed soul is that you be reborn again as a handsome man like me so that you don't have to jump from a building. 

The story is fiction, but the first part in CST is true.

Source: www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment