Saturday, October 28, 2017

Is that how she changed her faithful mind when she reaches to the United State of America and meets Mexican boy?

I can't imagine if I were in his shoes, the pain and trauma he went through. He was my friend who was studying at CST. He is a kind-hearted man, physically and mentally. Because of those personalities, the girl asked him to marry her.

They got married a few years ago. The boy after class 12 made it to CST. And the girl decided to go to New York to make a life. They had many dreams for their future. Despite having children between them, the girl finalised her decision to go to NY.

Things were going in an organised way. They were happy; even their pets were smiling. The baby was kept with the girl's father and mother. The girl helps her family financially from NY.
Guru Padmasambhava said, "Time will never change, but people will." Time has reached where the girl's mind needs to change due to certain circumstances. There was neither a call nor a short message to her husband. She has changed totally.
She texted him that she wanted to end their relationship, which broke my friend's heart, which is still a healing process today. I couldn't help him as he was going through inner trauma of love. I could only tell him, "Don't worry, one thousand comes. He smiled physically, but I knew he was hurting totally from the inside. It was like a dreadful nightmare for him. He couldn't study well. He couldn't eat well or sleep well. Finally, he even failed to pass his final exam that semester. That was a heartbreaking moment for my friend.

Nothing is impossible, as many are saying. The difficult moment that made my friend almost crazy is now back to normal. I am happy he is doing exceptionally well today. However, I am really sad that the dreadful fear is still lingering at the bottom of my friend's heart. He still has a fear of a girl.

Last time, a girl asked him to stay in a relationship, but my friend flatly refused. The scar of love and fear left by the NY girl is still on the hunt.
Today, I was checking on how the NY girl was staying after they broke up the relationship. It was really shocking to learn that she was married to a Mexican guy before she asked my friend for a breakup.
Faith and trust are two things in our lives to be cared for.
The distance and the greener pastures on the other side let the girl decide to betray my friend, who was once her dear and near one.
If you are reading this, don't betray your Mexican guy like what you have done to my friend.
This is the true story.
New York city.
Source: www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment