Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Lhazom, Chapter 1

It was back in 2014 when I fell in love with a girl called Deki Lhazom. I saw her for the first time when she was practising dance in the classroom 9D. As soon as I saw her, I just wished to be her love. From that day onwards, I started thinking about her all the time. But I could not propose her as I was not confident.
I started to sing thinking about her. I began to write ‘LOVE’ in my hand, even changed the way I was for her by making hair style and using perfume.

But not matter how much I made myself good looking, I was not able to approach her saying, “I like her.” Luckily, my friend knew her as she was his classmate. Even though, he was her friend I was not confident to ask him about her. I tried every means to talk with her once but I couldn't. At last, I found a way; that’s by asking my brother to send me pocket money through post as she was the youngest daughter of the postal office officer and I was also the youngest son in my family.
 As planned, I asked my brother to send money through the post and he did as I said. He sent NU. 3500. Then, I requested my friend to get Lhazom’s mobile number. Fortunately, he got the number, that’s my first contact with her. When I called her for the first time, I didn’t know what to say. I was just like a silent cat looking at the food placed in the front. I asked my friend to talk with her and request her to collect my money from the post office. She did that and then I knew that she is not just good looking but also kindhearted.
When I was able to get her number, the year 2014 was already nearing to an end. I always thought of calling her but I couldn't, thinking that she may get angry, if I called her. Sometimes, I called her and our conversation always ended after asking each other, “How are you?” Her voice rang in ears like listening to a melodious song that I have ever heard of. Even if I was in trouble, hearing her voice drove away those troubles filling me with peace and tranquility: a heavenly state.

Our winter vacation ended without seeing each other. No calls. By that time, she didn’t have feelings for me, nor she knew that I loved her truly.
Original Story: Karma Chophel
Edited by: Phurpa Dorji (PJIKKS)

Chapter 2 Tomorrow @9PM

No comments:

Post a Comment