Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Lhazom, Chapter 2

Then the schooling started in 2015, after a silent cold winter break. Lhazom was in 10A and me in 10D, thus we were distanced by 10B and 10C. Interestingly, a boy each from 10B and 10C were in love with her.
It was on 8th May, 2015, 9.43PM, I was in the hostel, when I heard my friend talking about Lhazom being in relationship with a boy from 10C. Heart struck hard by those words, I stayed silent. Then l bluffed to my friends, “Good for her.” Mobile phones were not allowed in the hostel but I had phone with me just to keep contact with her. Sadly, I couldn't to call her before but that night, covering my head under the blanket with tears rushing down my cheek, heart sinking deeper every second; crying for a girl for the first time. Dialing her number, I waited but she didn’t answer making it busy.
“Congrats.”
I messaged her.
She replied, “Thank you.”
I texted her, “He is a very good person. He will never leave you. Happy Relation.”
I ended the conversation sending her a crying emoji. I stayed awoken till 3 am, then I fell asleep in the morning and was late for the morning studies. I was not able to study well from that day as my heart was always wandering, thinking about her. I started to ignore her number. While I was going mad for Lhazom, some girls were after me but I could not feel my love for them. The year ended and the result was out soon. I didn’t qualify and so decided to join Ugyen Academy, Punakha.
Original Story: Karma Chophel
Edited by: Phurpa Dorji (PJIKKS)

Chapter 3 Tomorrow @9PM

No comments:

Post a Comment