Thursday, November 16, 2017

Who I am supporting 2018 and why?

I am neither civil servant nor political candidate for 2018. However, I as a concerned citizen, I have my own perception after witnessing two terms of democratic rule. The two parties who rule us, DPT from 2008-2013 and PDP 2013-2018.

Both the parties were doing well. One party who sees the future and frame laws which will be useful for 100 years. On the other hand, other party who lack good planning and bring short term policies. I as a concerned citizen, I shall go with party who can foresee future and plan policies accordingly. I will not disclosed which party is doing well. I left for the reader to decide.

When I say, party with short term benefit policies, it doesn't mean that I am better than them. I am not better than them but I and everyone can easily judge the mistakes of any party. Public can judge the blunders that party does even though we don't have solutions to give them. That is main reason why I will go with party who are farsighted enough.

Some politician are born to be politician. There some politician who does great job and there are also politicians who always lie to gain the public attention. I am talking about politicians who is playing dirty games.

The two terms of democratic rule by two parties are getting over. I witnessed the difference with small margin regarding the leadership. I accepted the truth because not everybody who is elected for ruling or opposition will be good candidates. There are some candidates who were like parrots during public debate for the elections and sit like lazy pig after getting elected.

Speaking honestly, some party will finish their 5 year term in the mood of campaign. Everything they do will indirectly or directly the campaign for next election. Dear people, be careful in selecting your candidate. Please select the candidate who will teach you truth not the lie. I have learn lot of lying from many candidates which actually is not good. Politics is not always about lying.

Dear people,
Let us utilise the gift from throne in fruitful way. The only way of using fruitfully is by electing true candidates who can serve TSA-WA-SUM but not his own tsa-wa-sum.


No comments:

Post a Comment