Thursday, November 9, 2017

Write whatever you think and why you should be writing your experience

I am not professional writer but I love writing my experience and what I know. I write not for rewards but for the pleasure. I know my standard of language. However, I don't bother how is my english. I just try to convey what I mean.

I am sure my structure of language will have many grammatical mistake. Still then I am fine. I write for the pleasure. Rather than writing good article with fine grammer I try to write interesting articles with flowering language. The articles which has humour.  The article which audience enjoy.

Article should be presentable and readable. It should be understandable. I will keep on writing my experiences and what I know. I will continue my hobby of writing till I can. From the writing, it give me a joy. It engage me. It save my boredom. writing has become my leisure time. I will utilize my leisure time always in meaningful way.

Do you write sometime? If so, it is good for you. If not, why you are not writing? You are shy of your english? You shouldn't shy. I know you can write readable and understandable articles. That is more than enough. We don't have to use bombastic words to make your articles boring. Always try to write in simple words. I never used bombastic words because I don't know the words. Even I don't want to learn and start adding in my articles. I don't want my readers to use dictionary while reading my articles. Even if readers know all the bombastic words, I don't want to include in my articles by searching in dictionary.

Good luck

source:www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment